Amy Wu (Practitioner):
Bachelor of Health Science graduate majoring in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine from the New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine, ACC treatment provider, member of NZASA and NZCMAS.
Amy comes from Taiwan and speaks fluent Mandarin and English. She studied for 4 years at the New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine, graduating in 2013. After her studies she spent 2 years in Auckland practising acupuncture before moving to Centre of Balance in Hamilton in 2015. Amy specialises in fertility, reproductive health and other women’s issues.
· Dr Tan Wu Bian Balance Method Acupuncture Seminar in Wellington 2014
· Dr Tan Wu Bian Balance Method Advanced Acupuncture Seminar in Auckland 2014
· Dr Tan Wu Bian Qigong, Face Reading & Fengshui Workshop in Paris 2015
· Yuanshu Spine Related Disease Workshop in Auckland 2016
· Dr Zhu Scalp Acupuncture Seminar in Auckland 2016
· Chinerchi Therapy by Angela Zang Foundation Seminar in Auckland 2017
· Chinerchi Therapy by Angela Zang Fire Dragon Seminar in Auckland 2017
· Dr David Legge Acupuncture Treatments for Musculoskeletal Pain – the Lower Body Workshop in Auckland 2017